SEARAN SDK on STM32 processors remains very popular over the years, and is getting even more popularity since SEARAN integrated SDK with the Laird’s latest BT860 module. The “next-gen series [of Laird modules] brings support for the Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR/LE core specification in Classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and is equipped with market-leading silicon [CYW20704 A2] from Cypress Semiconductor.”
Please watch BT860 SEARAN Video that uses Laird’s new module.
SEARAN expanded functionality of SDK to include more code examples enabling developers to evaluate and begin development with SEARAN SDK out-of-the-box. SEARAN SDK has integration with various RTOS and IDE.
Code examples included with SEARAN SDK
- Headset using HFP HF, HSP headset, and PBAP PCE
- Audio sink using A2DP Sink, AVRCP Controller, SPP and Heart Rate Sensor
- Audio source using A2DP Source, AVRCP Target
- Echo service sending back any data received via SPP, supports data throughput as high as 1.5Mbps
- iAP code example and authentication chip supporting the highest data throughput with iOS possible – for MFI members only
- BLE Central demonstrating how Generic BLE central works with up to 4 peripherals simultaneously
- BLE Peripheral using GATT Heart Rate service, Battery service, Generic Access Profile, Generic Attribute Profile, Device Information service
Other BR/EDR and BLE(GATT) profiles can be added on demand.
Complete code application development for customers is an option.